Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to efficiently provide high quality engineering services that not only provide significant value to our clients, but also serve to protect the health and safety of industrial plant personnel and the nearby community, both from accidents and deliberately-induced events. As a team, we will exceed our clients’ expectations by providing extraordinary value with honesty, integrity, and the highest standard of corporate ethics.
Risk Management Professionals was established in 1995 as an engineering consulting firm specializing in risk management, process safety, security vulnerability assessments, hazard mitigation programs, emergency response planning and operating procedure development for industry and government. Since its formation, Risk Management Professionals has established an extensive experience base, serving clients from a wide spectrum of industries.
Since the inception of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Process Safety Management (PSM) requirement and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Risk Management Plan (RMP), Risk Management Professionals has been on the forefront of risk management and process safety. Our engineers have ample training and experience in appropriate methodologies to synchronize industry best practices with existing experience in process safety.
Risk Management Professionals is dedicated to using its experiences and capabilities to provide products and services of uncompromising quality and value. Through our combined experience in engineering, as well as health and safety, we are uniquely well-suited to address the diverse needs of our clientele.
What Sets Us Apart
- Company longevity: we have been in business for over 20 years
- Our consulting staff is comprised primarily of degreed chemical and mechanical engineers
- Team approach to working with our clients
- Continuous engagement with the regulatory community at the federal, state, and local levels via guidance document support and co-sponsored technical workshops
- Technical leadership: our engineers regularly write and present technical papers at high-profile conferences and seminars
- Involvement in regulatory & industry group technical committees
- Ability to adapt our services to support simple and complex project needs to provide high-quality, cost-effective solutions
- At the forefront of providing practical solutions to technically-complex and high-profile challenges
- Long-term client relationships and technology transfer to our clients, forming teams that support high-quality PSM/RMP applications. This is evidenced by our outreach program, which contains complimentary videos of our various training programs (including our 11-part HAZOP Study course) that are provided as part of the webinars/seminars that we host
Quality and Value Commitment
We are committed to delivering high-quality, high-value services to our clients; our goal is 100% client-satisfaction. To demonstrate our commitment to this goal, we encourage you to contact either of the following individuals with any comments or feedback: