Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to efficiently provide high quality engineering services that not only provide significant value to our clients, but also serve to protect the health and safety of industrial plant personnel and the nearby community, both from accidents and deliberately-induced events. As a team, we will exceed our clients’ expectations by providing extraordinary value with honesty, integrity, and the highest standard of corporate ethics.
Risk Management Professionals was established in 1995 as an engineering consulting firm specializing in the following areas for industry and government agencies. Since its formation, the company established an extensive experience base, serving clients from a wide spectrum of industries.
- Risk Management
- Process Safety
- Security Vulnerability Assessments
- Hazard Mitigation Programs
- Emergency Response Planning
- Operating Procedure Development
Risk Management Professionals has been on the forefront of risk management and process safety since the inception of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Process Safety Management (PSM) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Risk Management Plan (RMP) requirements. Our engineers have ample training and experience in appropriate methodologies to synchronize industry best practices with existing experience in process safety.
The company is dedicated to providing products and services of uncompromising quality and value. Additionally, through our combined experience in engineering, as well as health and safety, we are uniquely well-suited to address the diverse needs of our clientele.
What Sets Us Apart
- Company longevity.
- Personnel comprised primarily of degreed chemical and mechanical engineers.
- Team approach to working with our clients.
- Continuous engagement with the regulatory community at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Technical leadership.
- Involvement in regulatory & industry group technical committees.
- Ability to adapt our services.
- Provides high-quality, cost-effective solutions.
- Providing practical solutions to technically-complex and high-profile challenges.
- Long-term client relationships
- Teams that support high-quality PSM/RMP applications.
Quality and Value Commitment
We are committed to delivering high-quality, high-value services to our clients; our goal is 100% client-satisfaction. To demonstrate our commitment to this goal, we encourage you to contact either of the following individuals with any comments or feedback: